To celebrate the release of the Justice League movie, Netherrealm Studios is launching special Justice League Multiverses for several of the movie’s heroes. These Multiverses will give you the chance to obtain a special epic Justice League gear for these characters. Take a look at the official trailer:
The second Multiverse is for Wonder Woman.
The Justice League Wonder Woman Multiverse is a difficulty level 3 multiverse that consists of 5 different events.
After decades of costly wars, a fragile peace between nations has emerged on Earth 1117. The powerful dictator of Kahndaq threatens that peace with his belligerence. Pacify him.
The completion of each single event will grant you one piece of the Justice League epic gear. The only exception is the battle with Black Adam which will grant you only three platinum mother boxes.
- Open Door: Epic Smash Hit Boots
- Breach: Epic Bracers of Rising Action
- No Expansion: Epic Diana’s Theatrical Chestplate
- Shut it Down: Epic Tiara of Divine Tragedy
The final piece of the Justice League Wonder Woman gear can be obtained by completing the three objectives of this Multiverse:
- Complete Breach event
- Complete No Expansion event
- Complete Stop Adam event
For your effort you will be granted:
- 50 000 credits
- Platinum Mother Boxes x2
- Epic Wonder Woman Arsenal – Blockbuster Falchion
- Common Wonder Woman Shader – Sappho’s Sapphire (Alternate)
- This Multiverse requires that you play as Wonder Woman. It is wise to level up your Wonder Woman as much as possible as you will be facing a level 20 Black Adam in the Stop Adam event.
This Multiverse has so far been available on the following dates:
- November 16th, 2017 – November 20th, 2017