The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Multiverse Supergirl character shards.
Kara Zor-El from Krypton, daughter of Zor-El and Alura, grants her team an increase to defense. In addition, Multiverse team members who are at low health receive reduced incoming damage.
Multiverse Supergirl is based on Melissa Benoist’s Supergirl character from CW’s Supergirl TV series.
Multiverse Supergirl is a three star gold might class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Multiverse Tenacity
Description: +5% Team Defense; -30% incoming damage for Multiverse teammates when below 30% health.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Multiverse Supergirl character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
- Fight at least once per day to get your 2x bonus for the match
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Multiverse Supergirl season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- April 9th, 2019 – April 13th, 2019
- February 26, 2019 – March 1st, 2019
- January 26th, 2018 – January 30th, 2018
- January 23rd, 2018 – January 26th, 2018
- December 30th, 2017 – January 2nd, 2018
- December 19th, 2017 – December 23th, 2017
- December 16th, 2017 – December 19th, 2017