The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Multiverse The Flash character shards.
With access to the Speed Force, Central City’s Barry Allen grants fellow Multiverse teammates an increased critical attack chance. In addition, teammates of any class gain a boost to critical attack damage.
Multiverse The Flash is based on the The Flash from the CW’s Arrowverse.
Multiverse The Flash is a three star gold metahuman class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Multiverse Critical
Description: 20% Multiverse Teammates Critical Attack Chance. +25% Team Critical Attack Damage.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Multiverse The Flash character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Multiverse The Flash season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- January 16th, 2018 – January 19th, 2018
- January 12th, 2018 – January 16th, 2018
- October 24th, 2017 – October 27th, 2017