Princess Koriand’r regenerates health as her opponent spends power. Also the next Queen of Tamaran heals her teammates when using her Starry Night Supermove.
Energized Starfire is a three star gold agility class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Energy Absorbtion
Description: When the opponent spends Power, Starfire regenerates 1% Health per bar of Power. One Starfire’s Supermove, she releases energy healing her team for 5% – 20% of their health.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
- To beat this challenge you must have at one, two or three metahuman class heroes on your team, depending on the level you are playing. This shouldn’t be a problem even for newer players, as there are several silver metahuman characters: Scarecrow, The Flash and Swamp Thing. This requirement might however limit the thread level of the team you will be putting together for this challenge.
- Level 1: Fiery Inmate, Shaman Gorilla, Energized Starfire
- Level 2: Aquaman, Doctor Fate, Energized Starfire
- Level 3: Speedforce The Flash, Dark Supergirl, Energized Starfire
- Level 1: 6 378
- Level 2: 31 880
- Level 3: 53 924
- Starfire regenerates health whenever her opponent spends power.
- Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack Energized Starfire with it.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- March 19th, 2019 – March 23rd, 2019
- February 6th, 2018 – February 9th, 2018
- January 5th, 2018 – January 8th, 2018
- December 8th, 2017 – December 11th, 2017
- October 31st, 2017 – November 3rd, 2017