The next Single Player Injustice 2 Mobile challenge is here. You get the chance to fight for gold Entangling Poison Ivy character shards and gear.
Entangling Poison Ivy is a three star gold metahuman class character.
Ivy utilizes plant-based abilities to hinder the movement and advanced attacks of her opponent. Also, her Bad of Thorns ability can slow the power generation of its victim while dealing damage over time (DOT)
Passive: Entangling Vines
Description: Ability 2 and 3 disable the victim’s rush, evade, ranged and jump attacks for 4 seconds.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
- To beat this challenge you must have at one, two or three agility class heroes on your team, depending on the level you are playing. This shouldn’t be a problem even for newer players, as there are several silver tech characters: Robin, Black Canary and The Joker. This requirement might however limit the thread level of the team you will be putting together for this challenge.
- Fiery Inmate
- Slasher Inmate
- Entangling Poison Ivy
- Level 1: 6 015
- Level 2: 28 251
- Level 3: 57 025
- Anti-Metahuman Field: Agility heroes on the player’s team deal increased damage when using Basic attacks and Abilities against Meta opponents.
- Agility heroes deal 50% more damage against Metahuman opponents.
Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack Entangling Poison Ivy with it.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- February 23rd, 2018 – February 26th, 2018
- January 19th, 2018 – January 22nd, 2018
- November 3rd, 2017 – November 6th, 2017
- August 29th, 2017 – September 1st, 2017
- August 4th, 2017 – August 7th, 2017
- July 4th, 2017 – July 7th, 2017
- June 9th, 2017 – June 12th, 2017