The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Multiverse Black Lightning character shards.
Multiverse Black Lightning increases the power cost of opponent Special Abilities as they are used against Multiverse teammates. In addition, teammates who are power drained regenerate health.
Multiverse Black Lightning is based on the Black Lightning character from CW’s TV series Black Lightning which is part of the Arrowverse even though any cross overs have yet to be made. He was added to Injustice 2 Mobile with version 2.1 of the game.
Multiverse Black Lightning is a three star gold metahuman class character and has the following basic stats:
Passives: Overload (Basic configuration):
– 1% Health regenerated per Power Bar when power drained for team.
– +1 Power cost of opponent Abilities per use against Multiverse teammates.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Multiverse Black Lightningcharacter shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
- Fight at least once per day to get your 2x bonus for the match
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Multiverse Black Lightning season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- March 12th, 2019 – March 15th, 2019