The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Multiverse White Canary character shards.
Leader of the Legends, Captain Sara Lance improves the base effects of her team’s Equipment gear and provides a chance for Multiverse team members to use abilities at no power cost.
In addition, as a Multiverse combatant, White Canary benefits from the passive ability of Multiverse teammates.
Multiverse White Canary is based on Caity Lotz’s White Canary character from CW’s Legends of Tomorrow TV series and is part of the Arrowverse.
Multiverse White Canary is a three star gold agility class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Multiverse Weapon Master
- 10% chance for Multiverse teammates Ability 1 to cost no power
- +10% base effects of Team Equipment gear (5th slot)
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Multiverse White Canary character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Multiverse White Canary season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- May 15th, 2018 – May 19th, 2018
- January 5th, 2018 – January 9th, 2018
- January 2nd, 2018 – January 5th, 2018