The next Single Player Injustice 2 Mobile challenge is here. You get the chance to fight for gold Hellboy character shards and gear:
Hellboy was introduced in Injustice 2 Mobile version 1.8.
As a member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy has defended the world from fiends, witches, demons, and more than a few Lovecraftian Gods. A specialist in monster disposal, he gains boosts to his attack and defense when facing Arcane opponents and heals from incoming damage over time (DOT) attacks.
Hellboy is a two star Arcane class gold character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Box Full of Evil
Description: 60% of DOT damage heals instead. Maximum of 3% health per tick.
10% attack and defense against Arcane opponents.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 60 shards.
- To beat this challenge you must have one, two or three arcane class heroes on your team, depending on the level you are playing. This could be a problem for newer players, as there are only two silver arcane characters: Green Lantern and Doctor Fate. This requirement might definitely slow down your progress in this challenge.
- Level 1: Brawler Inmate, Slasher Inmate, Hellboy
- Level 2: Hellboy, Doctor Fate, Bane
- Level 3: Hellboy, Horrific Scarecrow, Emerald Green Lantern
- Level 1: 8 239
- Level 2: 36 577
- Level 3: 64 957
- Siphon: Opponents gain health when applying damage.
- Damage over time (DOT) will heal Hellboy instead of damaging him.
Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack Hellboy with it.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- March 1st, 2019 – March 4th, 2019
- March 20th, 2018 – March 23rd, 2018
- February 9th, 2018 – February 12th, 2018
- December 22nd, 2017 – December 15th, 2017
- November 15th, 2017 – November 18th, 2017