The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Shazam character shards.
Shazam is an Arcane Gold hero whose powers were granted to him from the gods. His unique set of magical skills make him an extremely strong defense fighter, particularly string against attack based teams. When Shazam is struck with a Critical Hit, he gains an attack buff for his Might and Arcane teammates with his Courage of Achilles. If Shazam successfully blocks an incoming Special Attack, he has a chance to disable it and activate his own Special, Roaring Strike with his power Retribution of Zeus.
Shazam is based on Zachary Levi’s Shazam character from Warner Bros’ Shazam movie and has been added to Injustice 2 Mobile with version 2.8 of the game.
Shazam is a three star gold agility class character and has the following basic stats:
– Courage of Achilles: +20% Attack for the entire battle for Arcane and Might teammates.
– Retribution of Zeus: 20% Chance to disable, 5 second disable duration, 5% Chance to activate Roaring Strike. If Shazam successfully blocks a Special Attack, Shazam may disable that Special Attack and may activate his own Special, Roaring Strike.
– Stamina of Atlas: +50% Critical Damage multiplier reduction for team. Critical Hits against Shazam and his entire team are greatly reduced in damage.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Shazam character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
- Fight at least once per day to get your 2x bonus for the match
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Shazam season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- September 11th, 2021 – September 14th, 2021
- April 5th, 2019 – April 9th, 2019
- March 19th, 2019 – March 23rd, 2019
- March 9th, 2019 – March 12th, 2019
- March 1st, 2019 – March 4th, 2019