The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Justice League Aquaman character shards.
Jason Momoa’s Aquaman joins the hero roster of Injustice 2 Mobile as one of the fourth Justice League Heroes!
Justice League Aquaman acts as a powerful defender for your team. Aquaman can revive any one fallen teammate back into battle again, activated on his supermove!
He also boosts his Justice League teammates by giving them Armor Piercing on all basic and directional attacks.
Half human and heir to the throne of Atlantis, Arthur Curry may revive a fallen teammate of any class upon using his From the Deep supermove. In addition, Aquaman grants fellow Justice League teammates armor piercing on their basic attacks.
Justice League Aquaman is based on Jason Momoa’s Aquaman from the Justice League movie.
Justice League Aquaman is a three star gold might class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Primordial Power
- Aquaman’s Supermove revives one fallen teammate with 15% health.
- 60% chance to Armor pierce for Justice League teammates on Basic, Tag, Jump, Rush, Ranged and Crouch attacks.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Justice League Aquaman character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Justice League Aquaman season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- February 17th, 2018 – February 20th, 2018
- November 21st, 2017 – November 24th,, 2017