The next Single Player Injustice 2 Mobile challenge is here. You get the chance to fight for gold Warrior Queen Wonder Woman character shards and gear.
As Themyscira royalty, Diana may call upon an Amazonian warrior to fight in the place of a defeated teammate. Wonder Woman can also reflect damage back on the attacker with her Shield Block.
Warrior Queen Wonder Woman is a three star gold might class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Amazon Warrior
Description: If a teammate is lost an Amazon Warrior with 55 Attack will replace them. Max once per Battle.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To beat this challenge you must have a Batman character in your team. This shouldn’t be a problem since Batman is given to all players at the beginning of the game.
Descriptions of the three Challenge levels:
- Level 1: 9 083
- Level 2: 20 000
- Level 3: 46 688
- Debilitating Attacks: Opponent Abilities will be disabled for 10 seconds if struck while stunned.
- Savage: Tech Heroes deal 50% more damage.
- Stun Attacks Disable enemy Abilities.
- Tech Heroes deal 50% more damage.
Strategies: Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack the second Warrior Queen Wonder Woman with it.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- June 23rd, 2017 – June 26th, 2017
- May 19th, 2017 – May, 22nd, 2017