The next Single Player Injustice 2 Mobile challenge is here. You get the chance to fight for gold Warrior Queen Wonder Woman character shards and gear.
As Themyscira royalty, Diana may call upon an Amazonian warrior to fight in the place of a defeated teammate. Wonder Woman can also reflect damage back on the attacker with her Shield Block.
Warrior Queen Wonder Woman is a three star gold might class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Amazon Warrior
Description: If a teammate is lost an Amazon Warrior with 55 Attack will replace them. Max once per Battle.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
- To beat this challenge you must have at one, two or three tech class heroes on your team, depending on the level you are playing. This shouldn’t be a problem even for newer players, as there are several silver tech characters: Batman, Deadshot and Green Arrow. This requirement might however limit the thread level of the team you will be putting together for this challenge.
- Shaman Gorilla
- Fiery Inmate
- Warrior Queen Wonder Woman
- Level 1: 6 391
- Level 2: 20 039
- Level 3: 46 689
- Debilitating Attacks: Opponent Abilities will be disabled for 10 seconds if struck while stunned.
- Savage: Tech Heroes deal 50% more damage.
- Stun Attacks Disable enemy Abilities.
- Tech Heroes deal 50% more damage.
Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack the second Warrior Queen Wonder Woman with it.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- March 8th, 2019 – March 12th, 2019
- December 26th, 2017 – December 29th, 2017
- November 21st, 2017 – November 24th, 2017
- October 27th, 2017 – October 30th, 2017
- August 8th, 2017 – August 11th, 2017
- June 23rd, 2017 – June 26th, 2017
- May 19th, 2017 – May, 22nd, 2017