The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Justice League The Flash character shards.
Ezra Miller’s Flash joins the hero roster in version 2.0 as the fourth and final of the Justice League Heroes! Justice League Flash’s passive ability, Hyperspeed Assault, grants additional hits on fast attacks for his entire team. In addition, Justice League team members’ first performed Abilities are unblockable.
Energetic student Barry Allen studies criminal justice at Central City College with the hope of one day freeing his incarcerated father. Not only does Barry improve fast attacks for his entire team, but he also provides unblockable abilities for Justice League team members.
Justice League The Flash is based on Ezra Miller’s Flash from the Justice League movie.
Justice League The Flash is a three star gold might class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Hyperspeed Assault
- +1 Team Fast Attack Hits
- First Justice League teammates attack for Ability1, Ability 2 & Ability 3 is unblockable
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Justice League The Flash character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Justice League The Flash season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- March 16th, 2018 – Merch 18th, 2018
- February 9th, 2018 – February 12th, 2018
- December 26th, 2017 – December 30th, 2017
- December 23rd, 2017 – December 26th, 2017