The next Arena Season for Injustice 2 Mobile is here. It gives you the chance to compete for gold Multiverse Green Arrow character shards.
Star City’s Oliver Queen utilizes his wealth of resources to grant fellow Multiverse teammates the ability to power drain. In addition, power drains performed by team members of any class will steal the power from the opponent.
Multiverse Green Arrow is based on Stephen Amell’s Arrow character from CW’s Arrow TV series.
Multiverse Green Arrow is a three star gold tech class character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Multiverse Power Drain
Description: 50% Chance for Multiverse Teammates Drain 1 power for ability 1. 15% Chance for Team to Transfer 10% power drained to reserves.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 160 shards.
To obtain Multiverse Green Arrow character shards you will have to reach at least Challenger II rank. Here are the shards per rank:
- Challenger II: 5 shards
- Challenger III: 10 shards
- Challenger IV: 15 shards
- Competitor I: 25 shards
- Competitor II: 50 shards
- Competitor III: 75 shards
- Competitor IV: 100 shards
- Elite I, II and III: 160 shards
- Elite IV, Untouchable, Invincible and Legendary: 360 shards
- Beat more powerful opponents to get more arena points
As with every other reward and challenge you can expect the Multiverse Green Arrow season to show up every once in while so if you have missed it so far you will definitely get another chance.
So far the season has been available on the following dates:
- February 20th, 2018 – February 24th, 2018
- January 19th, 2018 – January 23rd, 2018
- November 11th, 2017 – November 14th, 2017
- November 7th, 2017 – November 10th, 2017
- November 3rd, 2017 – November 7th, 2017
- October 31st, 2017 – November 3rd, 2017