Silver Banshee Challenge For Injustice 2 Mobile
The next Single Player Injustice 2 Mobile challenge is here. You get the chance to fight for gold Silver Banshee character shards and gear:
Silver Banshee was introduced in Injustice 2 Mobile version 2.6.
Silver Banshee Torments her opponents, disabling their Specials and causing them to take extra damage from her and her Arcane teammates’ attacks.
Silver Banshee is a two star Arcane class gold character and has the following basic stats:
Passive: Torments Grasp
Description: When Silver Banshee’s Special Abilities damage an opponent affected by Torment, they deal increased damage and have a chance to Disable their highest upgraded Special Ability for a duration. If an opponent’s highest upgraded Special Ability is already Disabled, this passive chooses the next highest to become Disabled instead. All Arcane teammates’ Special 2 and Special 3 benefit from Torment’s Grasp.
To unlock the character you will have to collect 60 shards.
- To beat this challenge you must have one, two or three metahuman class heroes on your team, depending on the level you are playing. This shouldn’t be a big problem even for newer players,as there are three silver metahuman characters: The Flash, Scarecrow and Swamp Thing. This requirement can however slow down your progress in this challenge.
- Level 1: Brawler Inmate, Slasher Inmate, Silver Banshee
- Level 2: Silver Banshee, Doctor Fate, Catwoman
- Level 3: Silver Banshee, Armored Superman, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn
- Level 1: 9 513
- Level 2: 63 382
- Level 3: 124 412
- Siphon: Opponents gain health when applying damage.
Don’t waste your super meter on the weaker characters. Build up to a super and attack Silver Banshee with it.Beware however of her passive ability.
The challenge has so far been available on the following dates:
- September 1st, 2021 – September 5th, 2021